I don’t know what to do, so I’ll watch Wanted and bury myself in homework. Awesome.
- Monica: ...then you get little coupons that say "Crudo" on them when you get enough points.
- Rachel: Are they called "Crudo Coupons"?!?!
- Monica: Yeah! How'd you know?!
a voice inside my head said don’t look back
you can never look back
i thought i knew what love was
what did i know
those days are gone for ever
i should just let them go and…
don henley - the boys of summer (via oldfilmsflicker)
marshalls has been playing this like four times a day, i swear.
i love this song. <3
This song never fails to make me cry.
- Rachel: ugh I have a hournal to write
- Rachel: journal?
- Caitlin: hour-nal?
- Rachel: ho-urnal
- Caitlin: ahahahaha so much better. close to ...
- Caitlin: ho urinal
- Caitlin: two very different things... a place in which to put the ashes of a ho
- Caitlin: or a place where a ho might relieve herself (like a city library wall)
But here I am.
It’s a cold, rainy night and all I want to do is cuddle but I’m pretty sure I got my boyfriend sick and besides we both have homework to do and class in the morning and at this point I really don’t give a fuck about any of that because I miss him but I’m too afraid to tell him any of this and I don’t know why.